VANCEBORO, CRAVEN COUNTY - Deputies find a large cache of drugs and guns in a Craven County home
Deputies raided a Vanceboro home for a drug bust and found weapons, including an AK-47, Deputies said. They also found marijuana, cocaine, crack cocaine, and 8 guns.
Three people are accused of working to the sell drugs. The three suspects arrested in the investigation were Vonn Koonce, Donnie Smith, and Matthew Hardy, According to Deputies. According to authorities,the three were arrested from a home on the 9200 block of Main Street in Vanceboro Tuesday. Several complaints had been received about the address, Investigators said.
All 3 suspects are charged with possession with intent to sell or deliver cocaine and marijuana, according to officials.
- Trump meets with top US manufacturers
- Updated Uber pleads with users deleting the app: 'We're hurting'
- New York Times ad seeks the truth ... during the Oscars
- Updated Lejeune High School senior named Marine Corps Military Child of the Year
- One Republican congressman's plan to deal with town hall disrupters