BEAUFORT, CARTERET COUNTY - Deputies said a grandmother was arrested because her teen granddaughter brought the suspect's marijuana to school.
According to the Carteret County Sheriff's Office, 52-year-old Robin Lee Carson, of Beaufort, has been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Carson's 13-year-old granddaughter brought the suspect's marijuana to Beaufort Middle School, investigators said.
Carson's bond was set at $3000. No other details on the case were released.
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth