JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Onslow County deputies wrapped up a sting operation on local sex offenders Thursday. They said they discovered that five of the county's 230 sex offenders have failed to update the Sheriff's Office on their whereabouts. Now, deputies said they are trying to track down those people.
The missing sex offenders are Melvin Wardrick, Charles Suel, Ryan Jones, Delrandall Bundley and Delante Johnson, deputies said. Sex offenders are supposed to keep an updated addresses and phone numbers on file with the local Sheriff's Office. But the addresses on file for the five men listed aren't accurate, investigators said.
Anyone with information on the five men's whereabouts is asked to contact the Onslow County Sheriff's Office at 910-455-3113
- Updated Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- Updated A local family's battle with addiction
- Updated US calls Philippines President's Hitler comments 'troubling'
- Worried about fake bank accounts in your name?
- Updated El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-involved shooting