JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Onslow County deputies wrapped up a sting operation on local sex offenders Thursday. They said they discovered that five of the county's 230 sex offenders have failed to update the Sheriff's Office on their whereabouts. Now, deputies said they are trying to track down those people.
The missing sex offenders are Melvin Wardrick, Charles Suel, Ryan Jones, Delrandall Bundley and Delante Johnson, deputies said. Sex offenders are supposed to keep an updated addresses and phone numbers on file with the local Sheriff's Office. But the addresses on file for the five men listed aren't accurate, investigators said.
Anyone with information on the five men's whereabouts is asked to contact the Onslow County Sheriff's Office at 910-455-3113
- Updated Residents concerned wrecks at local intersection will only get worse
- Updated House Dems to FBI: Probe alleged Trump-Russian ties
- Updated Trump announces surprise meeting with Mexican president
- Death of senior leader al-Adnani caps bad month for ISIS
- Ryan Lochte's new endorsement deal is for crime prevention device