Onslow County deputies arrested a man for allegedly robbing a store at knifepoint.
Edward Cramer, 54, of Sneads Ferry, was jailed under $75,000 bond. He made his first court appearance Monday.
Deputies said Cramer used a knife to rob the Maxway store on Old Folkstone Rd. in Sneads Ferry Saturday evening.
Cramer was arrested later that day.
He is charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and possession of stolen property.
- Updated Kraft Heinz pulls plug on massive Unilever bid
- Updated Vice President Pence visits former Nazi concentration camp
- Priebus denies collusion between Trump campaign, Russian officials
- Bernstein: Trump's attacks on the press 'more treacherous' than Nixon's
- Syria ceasefire opens door for political solution, UN says