Onslow County deputies arrested a man for allegedly robbing a store at knifepoint.
Edward Cramer, 54, of Sneads Ferry, was jailed under $75,000 bond. He made his first court appearance Monday.
Deputies said Cramer used a knife to rob the Maxway store on Old Folkstone Rd. in Sneads Ferry Saturday evening.
Cramer was arrested later that day.
He is charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and possession of stolen property.
- Updated The history behind Kaepernick's anthem protest
- Police say erratic driving leads to arrest, stolen vehicle recovered
- Yokohama Tire Corporation Selects North Carolina for Technical Development Center, Creating 56 Jobs
- McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz face Tuesday primary tests
- Parmalee announces their return to Greenville