COLINGTON, DARE COUNTY - Investigators said they know who pulled the trigger in a murder-suicide at the Outer Banks over the weekend.
According to Dare County deputies, 42-year-old Ray L. Miller shot and killed 46-year-old Anthony F. Skinner, before turning the gun on himself.
The murder-suicide happened at Miller's home on Sandpiper Drive Colington, about two miles southwest of Kill Devil Hills. Deputies said they received the 911 call at about 2:15 p.m. Saturday. A motive was not released.
The men were not believed to be blood relatives, investigators said. Skinner was from Craigville, Ind., a town in the northeast portion of that state.
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy