MARTIN COUNTY - The Martin County Sheriff's Office is looking for an accused drug dealer.
The Martin County Narcotics Unit found drugs at 31-year-old Curtis Lamont Harris' home on U.S. Highway 64, east of Jamesville, last Thursday, the Sheriff's Office said. The search was related to an investigation involving the sale and distribution of controlled substances from the residence, said investigators.
Sheriff Dan Gibbs said he also received numerous complaints from concerned citizens about suspicious drug activity at Harris' home.
Harris is wanted on charges of possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver controlled substances, and maintaining a dwelling to keep or store controlled substances, the Sheriff's Office said.
Anyone with any information on Harris' whereabouts is asked to call the Martin County Sheriff's Office at 252-789-4500.
- One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating