NEWPORT, CARTERET COUNTY - Carteret County deputies arrested a Newport woman and charged her with several meth-related felonies.
Investigators said they arrested 41-year-old Angela Michelle Jones at a Newport address on Thursday. She was charged with possession of meth, sale of meth, maintaining a dwelling with narcotics, and five other charges.
Deputies said they had been investigating Jones for months and obtained warrants for her arrest in July.
Jones was being held in Carteret County Jail under a $20,000 bond.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death
- Syria barrel bomb attack: At least 16 killed at wake in Aleppo