NEWPORT, CARTERET COUNTY - Carteret County deputies arrested a Newport woman and charged her with several meth-related felonies.
Investigators said they arrested 41-year-old Angela Michelle Jones at a Newport address on Thursday. She was charged with possession of meth, sale of meth, maintaining a dwelling with narcotics, and five other charges.
Deputies said they had been investigating Jones for months and obtained warrants for her arrest in July.
Jones was being held in Carteret County Jail under a $20,000 bond.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend