NEWPORT, CARTERET COUNTY - Carteret County deputies arrested a Newport woman and charged her with several meth-related felonies.
Investigators said they arrested 41-year-old Angela Michelle Jones at a Newport address on Thursday. She was charged with possession of meth, sale of meth, maintaining a dwelling with narcotics, and five other charges.
Deputies said they had been investigating Jones for months and obtained warrants for her arrest in July.
Jones was being held in Carteret County Jail under a $20,000 bond.
- New Rousseff's impeachment trial opens in Brazil
- Updated Navy surprises ailing WWII veteran at his home
- Updated Here's what happened to AIDS drug that spiked 5,000%
- Accused Pitt Co. murder suspect officially charged with murder of three children
- Greenville Fire & Rescue classifies overnight fire as intentional