COVE CITY - A Craven County man is accused of throwing bleach on a child.
Deputies charged 25-year-old Dontray Dunn with child abuse.
Dunn lives in Cove City; the alleged abuse happened Tuesday.
Dunn threw bleach at the mother of the child, and the bleach splashed onto the child as well, deputies said.
Dunn is now out of jail; deputies arrested him Wednesday.
- Updated Spurned again in DNC vote, progressives threaten revolt
- Updated Truck rams New Orleans crowd during Mardi Gras parade; 28 injured
- Updated Trump declines to attend White House correspondents' dinner
- Judge rules against dismissing charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Fire reported in old Calypso Fire Station