COVE CITY - A Craven County man is accused of throwing bleach on a child.
Deputies charged 25-year-old Dontray Dunn with child abuse.
Dunn lives in Cove City; the alleged abuse happened Tuesday.
Dunn threw bleach at the mother of the child, and the bleach splashed onto the child as well, deputies said.
Dunn is now out of jail; deputies arrested him Wednesday.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County