COVE CITY - A Craven County man is accused of throwing bleach on a child.
Deputies charged 25-year-old Dontray Dunn with child abuse.
Dunn lives in Cove City; the alleged abuse happened Tuesday.
Dunn threw bleach at the mother of the child, and the bleach splashed onto the child as well, deputies said.
Dunn is now out of jail; deputies arrested him Wednesday.
- Updated Residents concerned wrecks at local intersection will only get worse
- Updated House Dems to FBI: Probe alleged Trump-Russian ties
- Updated Trump announces surprise meeting with Mexican president
- Death of senior leader al-Adnani caps bad month for ISIS
- Ryan Lochte's new endorsement deal is for crime prevention device