BEAUFORT COUNTY - Deputies arrested a Beaufort County man for allegedly selling prescription pain medication.
Deputies said Christopher Furman, 42, of Blounts Creek, sold prescription medication to authorities during a drug investigation.
He was arrested during a traffic stop.
Deputies said they found oxycodone, xanax and marijuana in his vehicle.
Furman will face nine drug-related charges, including trafficking in opiates and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities
- Updated Heroin seizure a 'substantial' dent in opioid epidemic
- Updated Jimmy Carter, rebuilding after cancer
- New Binghamton University: 'Stop White People' event was 'ironic'