EDGECOMBE COUNTY - A man named Tom played the role of a peeping tom at a gym, according to Edgecombe County deputies.
Thomas Gray Owens, 29, is charged with two counts of secret peeping for allegedly making secret recordings of customers at B & G Fitness, on Hwy. 258 south near Tarboro.
Deputies received a call about the incidents Friday afternoon.
Owens has a Norris Road address in the town of Speed, in Edgecombe County.
He was given a $100,000 bond for the two charges.
- Updated Local pharmacist recommends ways to save on EpiPens
- Updated Chicago police move to fire officers in Laquan McDonald shooting
- Updated NBA rookies say Kinston's Ingram will have best career
- Updated Trump lifts ban on media outlets, at least for pool duty
- New Silver alert issued for missing Washington woman