EDGECOMBE COUNTY - A man named Tom played the role of a peeping tom at a gym, according to Edgecombe County deputies.
Thomas Gray Owens, 29, is charged with two counts of secret peeping for allegedly making secret recordings of customers at B & G Fitness, on Hwy. 258 south near Tarboro.
Deputies received a call about the incidents Friday afternoon.
Owens has a Norris Road address in the town of Speed, in Edgecombe County.
He was given a $100,000 bond for the two charges.
- Updated Pentagon sends ISIS options to White House
- Updated South Korea's THAAD missile defense system gets land swap approval
- Updated Warren Buffett: Red-hot market not in a bubble, still looks 'cheap'
- Updated Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling championship in Texas
- Updated Academy Awards kills off wrong person