JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Around 2:30 P.M. Thursday afternoon the Onslow County Sheriff's Office arrested Jason Levesque, of 341 Harris Creek Loop Road in Jacksonville on child exploitation charges.
This arrest followed a month long investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
Levesque was arrested on without incident. He faces felony third degree child exploitation charges.
Levesque was placed on a $7,500 dollar secured bond at the Onslow County Jail.
- Updated Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'