JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Around 2:30 P.M. Thursday afternoon the Onslow County Sheriff's Office arrested Jason Levesque, of 341 Harris Creek Loop Road in Jacksonville on child exploitation charges.
This arrest followed a month long investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
Levesque was arrested on without incident. He faces felony third degree child exploitation charges.
Levesque was placed on a $7,500 dollar secured bond at the Onslow County Jail.
- Updated NBA rookies say Kinston's Ingram will have best career
- Updated Trump lifts ban on media outlets, at least for pool duty
- New Silver alert issued for missing Washington woman
- Updated NJ Gov. Christie vetoes $15 minimum wage
- Updated Cadillac exec spills company strategy ... in the comments section of a blog