HARKERS ISLAND, CARTERET COUNTY - Deputies have arrested a man for allegedly embezzling from a Carteret County elementary school.
William Riley Gillikin Jr., 36, was taken into custody on Friday for allegedly embezzling money from the PTO at Harkers Island Elementary School. There was no word on how much money the suspect allegedly stole.
Gillikin was issued a $10,000 bond. NewsChannel 12 is working to get more details.
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth