PITT COUNTY - The Pitt County Sheriff's Office has arrested a man in connection with a stolen utility trailer.
Kevin Ray Manning was arrested Thursday and has been charged with felony possession of stolen property.
According to investigators, the utility trailer was stolen in January 2012 from a home on N.C. 102 in Ayden. Deputies said they located that trailer in January of this year at Manning's home. Manning claimed he bought the trailer from another man, investigators said.
The other person was eliminated as a suspect, said deputies.
- Updated Predicted rainy forecast forces high schools to move more games
- Updated Poll: Clinton favorability slides to equal Trump
- Updated Inequality is widening, even in real estate
- Updated Landmark US commercial flight lands in Cuba
- Updated Donald Trump to deliver highly anticipated immigration speech following Mexico visit