PITT COUNTY - The Pitt County Sheriff's Office has arrested a man in connection with a stolen utility trailer.
Kevin Ray Manning was arrested Thursday and has been charged with felony possession of stolen property.
According to investigators, the utility trailer was stolen in January 2012 from a home on N.C. 102 in Ayden. Deputies said they located that trailer in January of this year at Manning's home. Manning claimed he bought the trailer from another man, investigators said.
The other person was eliminated as a suspect, said deputies.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike