JONES COUNTY - A man is arrested in Jones County after a deputy found crystal meth in his vehicle, officials said.
According to officials, Brian Madison Cherry ,33, was stopped near the Cove City exit on Highway 70. Cherry had an expired registration, officials said. The deputy also found 6.5 grams of crystal meth, prescription drugs and meth ingredients in the vehicle.
Cherry is facing several charges, including felony possession of a controlled substance.
- Updated 'Pizzagate' shooting suspect pleads guilty
- Updated NFL seeking Thursday Night Football livestream partner
- Updated Extra security added to several Onslow County schools after alleged threat posted to social media
- Updated Investors yank $8.9 billion from US stocks
- Missing Tennessee student: School chief appeals for girl's safe return