AURORA, BEAUFORT COUNTY - A Pitt County man was arrested for allegedly breaking into a Beaufort County home.
Scottey Wright, 25, of Ayden, was arrested on Tuesday and has been charged with breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, larceny of a firearm, and safe cracking. According to the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office, firearms, electronics and ATVs were reported missing from a residence on Spring Creek Road in Aurora on June 19.
One of the missing ATVs was found in a wooded area off Bonnerton Road in Edward, deputies said.
Wright was being held on $25,000 bond.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'
- Updated Chocowinity town commissioner arrested for allegedly assaulting a female
- Legendary Watermelon Festival continues today