ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies say an Onslow County man allegedly committed statutory rape against a teen girl.
Jeffrey Frye, 49, of Sneads Ferry, was arrested on Friday, according to warrants from the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
The warrants say Frye allegedly committed statutory rape against a 14-year-old girl between April 1 to 18.
Frye has been charged with five counts of statutory rape, seven counts of felony indecent liberties with a child, seven counts of misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, and two counts of felony crime against nature, according to the Sheriff's Office.
Frye was being held in the Onslow County Jail under a $100,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death