ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies say an Onslow County man allegedly committed statutory rape against a teen girl.
Jeffrey Frye, 49, of Sneads Ferry, was arrested on Friday, according to warrants from the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
The warrants say Frye allegedly committed statutory rape against a 14-year-old girl between April 1 to 18.
Frye has been charged with five counts of statutory rape, seven counts of felony indecent liberties with a child, seven counts of misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, and two counts of felony crime against nature, according to the Sheriff's Office.
Frye was being held in the Onslow County Jail under a $100,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.
- Updated Beauty school abruptly closes all 79 campuses
- Updated Come show your support at "Get Your Pink On" in New Bern
- New Woman charged with fatally shooting husband is expected in court
- Sewer repairs prompt partial road closure in Jacksonville
- Gary Johnson struggles to name a world leader he respects