CARTERET COUNTY - A man out on bond on prior sex charges, is now accused of engaging in sex acts with a child.
Deputies said the incidents with the female teen happened between February and June of 2012. Prior to his arrest Friday, Frankle was out on bond, pending trial, for engaging in indecent liberties with another female victim.
Frankle was charged on Feb. 22 with two counts of first degree statutory sex offense on a child and two counts of indecent liberties with a child. Frankle was placed in the Carteret County Jail under a $300,000 bond.
- Updated 'China's Jack the Ripper' caught after 28 years on the run
- Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Updated Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates