ONSLOW COUNTY - Authorities are investigating an armed robbery at a local convenience store.
It happened at the Belgrade Express Mart.
That's on Highway 17 in Onslow County, near the Jones County line.
A robber came into the store with his face covered shortly after 7:15 a.m. Wednesday, according to the clerk.
The robber had a gun and demanded money; the clerk gave it to him and the robber left.
No one was hurt.
- Updated Google officially reveals its latest robot
- Updated China considers baby bonus for couples to have second child
- Updated Grant Application Intake session slated in Snow Hill
- Updated Starbucks is coming to the home of the espresso
- Updated Paul Ryan: 'We are hosed' if we don't tackle entitlements like Medicare