JONES COUNTY - Jones County Sheriff's Deputies busted a meth lab they say was run by a husband and wife team.
According to Captain Justin Eimer with the Jones County Sheriff's Office, investigators found about a half ounce of meth and a non-active meth lab on Country View Lane in Jones County, near the Lenoir County line. They made the discovery around 1:30 p.m. Thursday.
They arrested Michael Hogan and Kimberly Stewart after finding the meth and lab. Deputies say they were originally called to the house for a child support delinquency issue, and that's when they found the illegal items. They say no children were at the house.
- 'Unprecedented' divide: Democrats fear recession, Republicans see boom
- Volunteers come out to help for Reef Habitat Project event
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures