JONES COUNTY - Jones County Sheriff's Deputies busted a meth lab they say was run by a husband and wife team.
According to Captain Justin Eimer with the Jones County Sheriff's Office, investigators found about a half ounce of meth and a non-active meth lab on Country View Lane in Jones County, near the Lenoir County line. They made the discovery around 1:30 p.m. Thursday.
They arrested Michael Hogan and Kimberly Stewart after finding the meth and lab. Deputies say they were originally called to the house for a child support delinquency issue, and that's when they found the illegal items. They say no children were at the house.
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy