BEULAVILLE, DUPLIN COUNTY - Deputies said they have arrested a man who allegedly stole a safe from a Duplin County cell phone store.
Arthur Dean, described as a black male in his 30s, was taken into custody on Wednesday, investigators said. He is accused of breaking into a U.S. Cellular store located at 3499 E. Highway 24 in Beulaville. It happened at about 5:17 a.m. on Aug. 12.
The suspect was able to steal a small safe from the business, deputies said. There was no word on how much money was in the safe, or if the money have been recovered.
According to deputies, Dean was involved in at least seven other break-ins.
- Updated Brexit: 4.2 million migrants still wait to learn their fate
- New Onslow County man facing larceny, other charges
- Updated Iraqi forces take key village near airport from ISIS
- Updated 'Stand your ground' hearing opens in Fla. theater shooting
- New Winterville Police looking for suspect in Subway robbery