PITT COUNTY - Deputies said they have arrested a vehicle break-in suspect whose face was covered in cream.
According to investigators, 27-year-old Tommy Joel Peaden, II, of Greenville, broke into a white pickup truck at 252 Imports, LLC, on U.S. 264. The crime happened at about 12 a.m. Wednesday, deputies said.
Investigators said when they found Peaden inside the vehicle, his face was covered by Noxzema, a skin cream. In addition, the suspect was wearing a camouflage jump suit, a baseball cap and black gloves. He also had a ski mask and tools in his pockets, according to deputies.
Peaden has been charged with breaking and entering of a motor vehicle and possession of burglary tools. He was being held at the Pitt County Detention Center under a $10,000 secured bond.
- Updated 10,000 stinging wasps make colossal nest in English country house
- Updated Jury finds second suspect guilty of triple murder at Farmville store
- Updated 7 Memorable Presidential Debate Moments
- Updated Police: Man arrested and charged 29 years after alleged rape
- Clinton and Trump: Who's on the debate guest list