PITT COUNTY - Deputies said they have arrested a vehicle break-in suspect whose face was covered in cream.
According to investigators, 27-year-old Tommy Joel Peaden, II, of Greenville, broke into a white pickup truck at 252 Imports, LLC, on U.S. 264. The crime happened at about 12 a.m. Wednesday, deputies said.
Investigators said when they found Peaden inside the vehicle, his face was covered by Noxzema, a skin cream. In addition, the suspect was wearing a camouflage jump suit, a baseball cap and black gloves. He also had a ski mask and tools in his pockets, according to deputies.
Peaden has been charged with breaking and entering of a motor vehicle and possession of burglary tools. He was being held at the Pitt County Detention Center under a $10,000 secured bond.
- Updated What Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton have promised to do to Obamacare
- Updated ECU, Parmalee to collect money for flood victims in separate events
- New Mormon and gay: Church says that's no contradiction
- Updated NAACP: Noose put around black student's neck
- Kinston teen getting recognition by Nickelodeon