LENOIR COUNTY - A police chase in Lenoir County ended when the suspect crashed a stolen car into a deputy's patrol car, according to a news release.
Acting Sheriff Chris Hill said it started at approximately 8:15 p.m. Sunday when deputies tried to pull over Clayton Moore in the Skinner's Bypass area, southwest of Kinston.
Moore did not pull over and the chase wound down Highway 55, Hill said.
Deputies put out stop sticks, and Moore crashed into a patrol car on North Croom Bland Road, about a mile from Highway 55, Hill said.
Deputies planned to charge Moore with DWI, felony larceny of a vehicle, and felony flee to elude, among other charges.
Hill did not report any serious injuries.
- Updated Apple criticizes Trump over reversal of transgender bathroom guidelines
- Updated 'What's the capital of Canada?' and other weird job interview questions
- Updated SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Updated NASA satellite photos show effects of California rain
- Updated Cheesemaker Sargento expands listeria recall, cuts supplier