BEAUFORT COUNTY - Deputies have charged three people with trafficking opium in Beaufort County.
36-year-old Anna Foster is accused of selling her prescribed Oxycodone pills to 22-year-old Joseph Foster and 19-year-old Jessica Cartwright. Deputies said they captured Anna Foster meeting with Joseph Foster and Cartwright on surveillance cameras. Following a traffic stop on Joseph Foster and Cartwright, deputies said they recovered 99 Oxycodone pills hidden under the seat of their car.
Investigators said they approached Anna Foster and searched her pill bottle and only found 47 pills. Investigators said Anna Foster had the bottle filled that same day with 150 Oxycodone pills.
Anna Foster, Joseph Foster and Jessica Cartwright were confined in the Beaufort County Detention Center under a $10,000.00 secured bond.
- Updated Ryder Cup: Europe cuts US lead on opening day at Hazeltine
- Updated Wells Fargo made me work overtime -- without extra pay
- Rangers officially complete purchase of Kinston franchise from Minor League Baseball
- Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- A local family's battle with addiction