DOVER - A 13-year-old boy is taken to the hospital after he accidentally shot himself in the hand with what Craven County deputies said was a flare gun.
It happened Sunday morning on North Main Street in Dover.
The boy was taken to Vidant Medical Center and is in stable condition.
It's unclear the extent of the boy's injuries.
- Updated Manchester Arena attack: ISIS claims blast that killed 22 at Ariana Grande concert
- Updated Craven County teenager facing rape and kidnapping charges
- Pamlico County man bitten by Lone Star Tick talks about struggles
- Jacksonville couple facing felony animal cruelty charges
- Residents call foul on geese carnage