DOVER - A 13-year-old boy is taken to the hospital after he accidentally shot himself in the hand with what Craven County deputies said was a flare gun.
It happened Sunday morning on North Main Street in Dover.
The boy was taken to Vidant Medical Center and is in stable condition.
It's unclear the extent of the boy's injuries.
- Updated Trump's path to 270 runs through ... Maine?
- Updated WikiLeaks-released memo outlines Bill Clinton's lucrative speeches
- Updated Hillary Clinton to hold election night party under real glass ceiling
- Tequila, dance parties and Adele: Hillary Clinton finally lets loose
- Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints