BEAUFORT COUNTY - Beaufort County deputies said they are searching for two registered sex offenders who did not report their new addresses.
Investigators said they are looking for 21-year-old Rahim Treyvon Hicks (left) and 43-year-old Michael Matthew Horan, both of Washington.
Anyone with information on the suspects' whereabouts is asked to call the Beaufort County Crime Stoppers at 252-974-6400. Tipsters can also sent texts by dialing 274637. In the body of the message, type BCSO131 and the tip.
Those with information can also sent tips through the Crime Stoppers website, www.beaufortcountycrimestoppers.com. All tipsters can remain anonymous.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to a $1,000 reward.
- Updated Police monitoring crosswalks and school zones on first day
- Updated Mark Zuckerberg hopes to demo his AI butler next month
- Updated Woman sues Milwaukee Brewers over foul ball incident
- Updated Japan's first passenger jet had a nightmare weekend
- Updated Study: Most adults with depression aren't treated