BEAUFORT COUNTY - Beaufort County deputies said they are searching for two registered sex offenders who did not report their new addresses.
Investigators said they are looking for 21-year-old Rahim Treyvon Hicks (left) and 43-year-old Michael Matthew Horan, both of Washington.
Anyone with information on the suspects' whereabouts is asked to call the Beaufort County Crime Stoppers at 252-974-6400. Tipsters can also sent texts by dialing 274637. In the body of the message, type BCSO131 and the tip.
Those with information can also sent tips through the Crime Stoppers website, www.beaufortcountycrimestoppers.com. All tipsters can remain anonymous.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to a $1,000 reward.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County