GREENE COUNTY - Deputies said they have arrested a teen, but are still looking for two others in an armed robbery at a Greene County convenience store.
According to the Greene County Sheriff's Office, deputies arrested 18-year-old Desmond Rayquan Jones, of La Grange, on Wednesday. He was charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and was being held on a $35,000 secured bond.
Investigators said they are still searching for Jones' two accomplices: 16-year-old Tarvis Everett and 16-year-old Sha'kim Rodriguez.
The trio allegedly robbed the Gas House at 3483 U.S. 258, south of Snow Hill, on Dec. 27. One of the suspects was armed with a gun, according to deputies.
All three were wearing masks. The trio escaped with an undisclosed amount of cash, said investigators
No one was hurt.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the two other suspects is asked to contact the Greene County Sheriff's Office at 252-747-3411.
- New Was New Bern first in America to celebrate George Washington's birthday?
- Updated New Bern stab victim says he was accused of stealing drugs
- Updated Reports: Dolphins acquire TE Thomas from Jaguars
- Updated Trade of Cousins to Pelicans becomes official
- Updated Small plane crashes near Melbourne's Essendon airport