GREENE COUNTY - Deputies said they have arrested a teen, but are still looking for two others in an armed robbery at a Greene County convenience store.
According to the Greene County Sheriff's Office, deputies arrested 18-year-old Desmond Rayquan Jones, of La Grange, on Wednesday. He was charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and was being held on a $35,000 secured bond.
Investigators said they are still searching for Jones' two accomplices: 16-year-old Tarvis Everett and 16-year-old Sha'kim Rodriguez.
The trio allegedly robbed the Gas House at 3483 U.S. 258, south of Snow Hill, on Dec. 27. One of the suspects was armed with a gun, according to deputies.
All three were wearing masks. The trio escaped with an undisclosed amount of cash, said investigators
No one was hurt.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the two other suspects is asked to contact the Greene County Sheriff's Office at 252-747-3411.
- USO of Onslow County keeps tradition going with Thanksgiving meal
- Fairfield Harbour continues tradition of feeding Marines at Camp Lejeune
- Peaden's Grill helps make Thanksgiving special at one area community center
- Shoppers busy as Black Friday now in full effect
- New Bern woman shares story to remind people to pay attention while shopping