SNEADS FERRY, ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies have arrested a suspect in Thursday afternoon's bank robbery in Sneads Ferry.
According to Sheriff Ed Brown, David Sharlow, of Onslow County, was arrested in Pender County. Sharlow allegedly handed a note demanding money to a clerk at the First Citizens Bank at 960 Highway 210. Deputies got the call at about 12:55 p.m.
Sharlow was the only suspect in the bank robbery, investigators said. But deputies did not explain how much money was taken.
According to investigators, no one was hurt.
- Updated Illinois to yank billions from Wells Fargo amid scandal
- Gingrich rebukes Trump for late-night Twitter rant
- Clinton improves edge over Trump in new national poll
- Dollar General facing $250K bill over 2 bottles of juice
- Weld 'not sure anybody is more qualified than Hillary Clinton' to be president