Deputies arrested a second suspect in an attempted murder in Farmville.
Corey Speight, 26, is in the Pitt County Detention Center under a 1.5 million dollar bond.
Investigators say Speight and Jeffrey Ebron, Jr., 21, fired shots at an occupied car Sunday on Anderson Ave. and Godwin Dr. in Farmville.
Both men are charged with two counts of attempted first degree murder, among other charges.
Police say they found a 17-year-old with a gunshot wound to his thigh shortly after the shooting.
Officers say he accidentally shot himself while running away from the scene.
- Updated White House denies wrongdoing in conversations with FBI
- Updated JPD needs public's help identifying man wanted for questioning
- Updated India breaks taboos with new sex ed manual
- New Patriots' Gronkowski: 'No doubt' he will be ready for 2017
- Updated Judge: Only 1 other accuser can testify at Cosby trial