Deputies arrested a second suspect in an attempted murder in Farmville.
Corey Speight, 26, is in the Pitt County Detention Center under a 1.5 million dollar bond.
Investigators say Speight and Jeffrey Ebron, Jr., 21, fired shots at an occupied car Sunday on Anderson Ave. and Godwin Dr. in Farmville.
Both men are charged with two counts of attempted first degree murder, among other charges.
Police say they found a 17-year-old with a gunshot wound to his thigh shortly after the shooting.
Officers say he accidentally shot himself while running away from the scene.
- Updated Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- Updated A local family's battle with addiction
- Updated US calls Philippines President's Hitler comments 'troubling'
- Worried about fake bank accounts in your name?
- Updated El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-involved shooting