Lenoir County deputies arrested a man about 8:00 a.m. Monday, just ten minutes after an armed robbery was reported at Billy Bob's Bar and Grill in Seven Springs.
The owner reports she was held at gunpoint and forced to turn over two bank bags to the robber.
Deputies caught up with the black pickup truck and arrested 29-year-old Justin Cash of Seven Springs. They recovered all of the money and say Cash confessed to the crime. He is charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon.
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth