ONSLOW COUNTY - Onslow County deputies arrested a man accused of statutory rape against a teen girl.
Dana Scott Hill, 39, of Jacksonville, was arrested on Thursday, said the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
According to investigators, Hill had sex with a 15-year-old girl on numerous occasions. On Wednesday, the victim's father reported to the Sheriff's Office that he had evidence of the crimes, deputies said.
Hill is charged with three counts of statutory rape, one count of statutory sex offense, one count of crime against nature, and three counts of indecent liberties with a child, according tot he Sheriff's Office. He is being held under a $525,000 bond.
- Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- New labels warn against mixing opioids, benzodiazepines
- Mark Zuckerberg's visit gives Nigerian startups much-needed boost
- Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father-in-law