ONSLOW COUNTY - Onslow County deputies arrested a man accused of statutory rape against a teen girl.
Dana Scott Hill, 39, of Jacksonville, was arrested on Thursday, said the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
According to investigators, Hill had sex with a 15-year-old girl on numerous occasions. On Wednesday, the victim's father reported to the Sheriff's Office that he had evidence of the crimes, deputies said.
Hill is charged with three counts of statutory rape, one count of statutory sex offense, one count of crime against nature, and three counts of indecent liberties with a child, according tot he Sheriff's Office. He is being held under a $525,000 bond.
- Defenseless internet 'paying the price' for ignoring security
- Updated Here's how peanut butter snacks may save endangered ferrets
- Updated Canadian nurse accused of killing 8 nursing home residents
- Craven County Schools among those recognized for top graduation rate honors
- 'No kids with special needs?' Mom fights talent scout who rejected son