WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Investigators with the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office Drug Unit have arrested a Greenville man on three counts of trafficking in opiates.
James Redmond Jr., 66, was arrested November 27th. Members of the drug unit say they bought oxycodone from Redmond. As a result of the investigation, 270 dosage units of oxycodone with an estimated value of $9,000 were seized.
Redmond was put in the Beaufort County Detention Center under a $40,000 secured bond.
- Updated Brexit: 4.2 million migrants still wait to learn their fate
- New Onslow County man facing larceny, other charges
- Updated Iraqi forces take key village near airport from ISIS
- Updated 'Stand your ground' hearing opens in Fla. theater shooting
- New Winterville Police looking for suspect in Subway robbery