Onslow County deputies arrested five people accused of making meth.
Deputies said they found a one-pot meth lab at David Cramer's home in Snead's Ferry.
David Cramer was arrested Tuesday along with Zachary Cramer and his girlfriend, Dayna Hillas.
Deputies stopped Cyle Norris and Erica Horton-Smith in Cramer's driveway.
They were both brought in for processing.
All five people face drug-related charges, including possession with intent to sell, manufacture or distribute methamphetamine.
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew