Beaufort County Drug Unit officers have arrested a 60-year-old man on charges of possessing heroin with intent to sell.
Investigators arrested Ralph Lee Moore, 60, of Washington on February 13. They said they stopped Moore's vehicle and found 10 dosage units of heroin inside.
Moore was charged with Possession with Intent to Sell and Deliver Heroin, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Misdemeanor Flee to Elude Law Enforcement.
Moore was put in the Beaufort County Detention Center under a $15,000 bond.
- Updated Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- Updated A local family's battle with addiction
- Updated US calls Philippines President's Hitler comments 'troubling'
- Worried about fake bank accounts in your name?
- Updated El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-involved shooting