Beaufort County Drug Unit officers have arrested a 60-year-old man on charges of possessing heroin with intent to sell.
Investigators arrested Ralph Lee Moore, 60, of Washington on February 13. They said they stopped Moore's vehicle and found 10 dosage units of heroin inside.
Moore was charged with Possession with Intent to Sell and Deliver Heroin, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Misdemeanor Flee to Elude Law Enforcement.
Moore was put in the Beaufort County Detention Center under a $15,000 bond.
- Updated World's largest pearl sits under a bed for 10 years
- Updated Carteret County Health Department Clinical Services closing for mandatory training
- Updated Amatrice: The town at the epicenter of the Italian earthquake
- Army general to testify in Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl pretrial hearing
- Search continues for naked vandals