EDGECOMBE COUNTY - The man accused of shooting another man over a woman turned himself in Sunday, according to deputies.
30-year-old Maurice Moore is charged with 2nd degree murder for the shooting death of James Brockington, Jr.
Deputies said Moore shot Brockington early Sunday morning because of a fight over a woman.
Moore is being held in Edgecombe County Detention Center without bond.
One man died and deputies are looking for another after an argument over a woman lead to a shooting, deputies said.
Sunday morning at around 1:40, Edgecombe County Deputies responded to a shooting at the 4300 block of Port Court in Country Estates Trailer Park.
Deputies said 30-year-old Maurice Moore shot another man because of a fight over a woman. Moore's whereabouts are currently unknown.
The victim, who deputies have not yet identified, was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead.
Anyone with information on Moore's location is asked to call the Edgecombe County Sheriff's Office at 252-641-7911.
- Updated Illinois to yank billions from Wells Fargo amid scandal
- Gingrich rebukes Trump for late-night Twitter rant
- Clinton improves edge over Trump in new national poll
- Dollar General facing $250K bill over 2 bottles of juice
- Weld 'not sure anybody is more qualified than Hillary Clinton' to be president