GREENE COUNTY - Authorities said they removed 51 marijuana plants from a home in Greene County.
According to investigators, members of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office Aviation Unit were in Greene County Tuesday to help with marijuana eradication. They were searching the 3000 block of Highway 258 when they spotted the 51 plants, investigators said.
The marijuana plants range in height from 4 to 10 feet tall, said deputies. The potential street value of the plants is $127,500. Investigators did not say if arrests were made.
- Updated 2 powerful earthquakes rattle Italy
- Updated Governor tours storm damage, celebrates openig of Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston
- Updated SkyWest Airlines pilot accused of operating aircraft while intoxicated
- City of New Bern to celebrate Third Avenue extension
- Ex-congressman: 'If Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket'