WAYNE COUNTY - Three men have been charged for allegedly kidnapping a man in Wayne County and demanding a ransom, investigators said.
Hector Mendoza-Alcala, Gerardo Olera and Jose Saucedo were all arrested and charged with first-degree kidnapping, according to the Wayne County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said the suspects kidnapped Roberto Baltazar, 47, of Dudley, near his home on Angleita Drive Monday. The suspects then allegedly called the victim's family and demanded a ransom.
Baltazar was found Thursday near Mount Olive and safely returned to his family, the Sheriff's Office said.
- Updated 'China's Jack the Ripper' caught after 28 years on the run
- Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Updated Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates