DUPLIN COUNTY - The Duplin County Sheriff's Office said deputies arrested two men in a meth lab bust.
According to the Sheriff's Office, detectives busted the meth lab on the 300 block of North Monk Street in Magnolia Thursday night.
They arrested 38-year-old Gordon Joseph Bell and 37-year-old Armand Lee Usher, both of Magnolia. The suspects are each charged with possession and distribution of meth precursor, manufacturing meth, and possession of drug paraphernalia, investigators said. Usher is also charged with maintaining a place for a controlled substance.
Bell was being held in the Duplin County Jail under a $140,000 bond, deputies said. meanwhile, Usher was being jailed under a $142,500 bond.
- Updated Jimmy Choo's stock is spiking. Here's why
- Updated 'The Rock' is Hollywood's highest paid actor
- Updated Hillary Clinton's California swing yields $19 million in 72 hours
- Updated Celebrate National Parks' 100th birthday by joining Obama on a (virtual) tour of Yosemite
- Updated Baby found in vomit saved