NASH COUNTY - Nash County deputies find more than 100 gallons of moonshine in a vehicle on I-95; now a man from Richmond, Virginia is facing charges.
The incident happened Friday, November 9. The Harnett County Sheriff's Office requested assistance in stopping the vehicle they said had corn liquor inside it. Nash County deputies stopped the vehicle and 114 gallons of moonshine were located.
The driver, 68-year-old Clayton Bolling, faces several ABC violations and was placed in jail on a $2,000 bond.
- New New Bern Police arrest man in early-morning shooting
- New Report of rabies reported in Cape Carteret
- Updated White House effort to justify travel ban causes growing concern for some intelligence officials
- New Response to drug activity leads to arrest
- Caught on video: Plane's landing gear collapses in Amsterdam