EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA - A Dense Fog Advisory in Eastern Carolina Thursday morning has expired.
The advisory remained in effect until 9 a.m. Folks were expected to experience low visibility. In fact, visibility was set to be reduced to less than one-quarter mile at times.
Drivers were advised to be prepared for sudden reductions in visibility. If driving, reduce your speed, use your low beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance between your vehicle and those around you.
- Updated Police monitoring crosswalks and school zones on first day
- Updated Mark Zuckerberg hopes to demo his AI butler next month
- Updated Woman sues Milwaukee Brewers over foul ball incident
- Updated Japan's first passenger jet had a nightmare weekend
- Updated Study: Most adults with depression aren't treated