EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA - A Dense Fog Advisory in Eastern Carolina Thursday morning has expired.
The advisory remained in effect until 9 a.m. Folks were expected to experience low visibility. In fact, visibility was set to be reduced to less than one-quarter mile at times.
Drivers were advised to be prepared for sudden reductions in visibility. If driving, reduce your speed, use your low beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance between your vehicle and those around you.
- Updated Apple criticizes Trump over reversal of transgender bathroom guidelines
- Updated 'What's the capital of Canada?' and other weird job interview questions
- Updated SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Updated NASA satellite photos show effects of California rain
- Updated Cheesemaker Sargento expands listeria recall, cuts supplier