PITT COUNTY - Congressman G.K. Butterfield (D - NC) will be among the Democrats at a press conference that's being called a "pre-buttal" to the Monday visit to Greenville by Republican nominee for vice president Paul Ryan.
The press conference is set for 11 a.m., and will discuss the differences between Democrats and Republicans in the area of college financing, according to a media release.
- Updated The history behind Kaepernick's anthem protest
- Police say erratic driving leads to arrest, stolen vehicle recovered
- Yokohama Tire Corporation Selects North Carolina for Technical Development Center, Creating 56 Jobs
- McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz face Tuesday primary tests
- Parmalee announces their return to Greenville