PITT COUNTY - Congressman G.K. Butterfield (D - NC) will be among the Democrats at a press conference that's being called a "pre-buttal" to the Monday visit to Greenville by Republican nominee for vice president Paul Ryan.
The press conference is set for 11 a.m., and will discuss the differences between Democrats and Republicans in the area of college financing, according to a media release.
- LIVE FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case
- Updated Bill Murray is done with boring golf clothes
- Updated World Series ticket prices at a record high
- State Board of Elections investigating possible voter fraud in Onslow County
- Updated At Chicago O'Hare, American Airlines 767 catches fire on runway