PITT COUNTY - Congressman G.K. Butterfield (D - NC) will be among the Democrats at a press conference that's being called a "pre-buttal" to the Monday visit to Greenville by Republican nominee for vice president Paul Ryan.
The press conference is set for 11 a.m., and will discuss the differences between Democrats and Republicans in the area of college financing, according to a media release.
- Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall arrives in Morehead City
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen