Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour tonight.
Day Light Saving time begins at 2:00am Sunday, March 9th 2014.
We lose an hour of sleep, however, we gain that extra hour of sunlight in the evening hours. Sundays sunrise will occur around 7:27am and sunset around 7:11pm.
- Updated Aftershocks after 2 powerful quakes in central Italy
- Updated Calais Jungle: Children have 'nowhere to go'
- Updated Apple expected to launch first MacBook Pro in 4 years
- Updated After one alleged attack reported, more follow in UW-Madison sex assault case
- Updated Clinton turns to local radio in her campaign's final days