Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour tonight.
Day Light Saving time begins at 2:00am Sunday, March 9th 2014.
We lose an hour of sleep, however, we gain that extra hour of sunlight in the evening hours. Sundays sunrise will occur around 7:27am and sunset around 7:11pm.
- Updated Trump's reversal on transgender bathroom directive: How we got here
- Updated 'Crucial step forward' in the search to cure the common cold
- Updated Serving homeless people with hope, one shower at a time
- Updated Statue of Jesus Christ beheaded twice in two weeks
- Updated Protests break out after off-duty LAPD officer fires gun in scuffle with teens