Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour tonight.
Day Light Saving time begins at 2:00am Sunday, March 9th 2014.
We lose an hour of sleep, however, we gain that extra hour of sunlight in the evening hours. Sundays sunrise will occur around 7:27am and sunset around 7:11pm.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County