SALISBURY (WSOC) - The parents of a 7-year-old boy who died in an ATV accident on Thanksgiving will not face charges.
The Rowan County district attorney said 7-year-old Bryce Reuger was not driving a vehicle that meets the definition for an ATV.
It is illegal for children younger than 8 to drive ATVs in North Carolina.
Reuger died when his vehicle rolled over outside his home in Salisbury.
He was laid to rest on Thursday.
For more information, visit WSOC.
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms