SALISBURY (WSOC) - The parents of a 7-year-old boy who died in an ATV accident on Thanksgiving will not face charges.
The Rowan County district attorney said 7-year-old Bryce Reuger was not driving a vehicle that meets the definition for an ATV.
It is illegal for children younger than 8 to drive ATVs in North Carolina.
Reuger died when his vehicle rolled over outside his home in Salisbury.
He was laid to rest on Thursday.
For more information, visit WSOC.
- Updated China: Japanese military jets using 'dangerous' tactics
- Pipeline protesters forced back after 141 arrested
- WikiLeaks reveals campaign vexed by 'Bill Clinton Inc.'
- The Cubs and Indians get ready to battle it out in Game 3 of The World Series
- Early voting update: More than 12.6 million votes cast