SALISBURY (WSOC) - The parents of a 7-year-old boy who died in an ATV accident on Thanksgiving will not face charges.
The Rowan County district attorney said 7-year-old Bryce Reuger was not driving a vehicle that meets the definition for an ATV.
It is illegal for children younger than 8 to drive ATVs in North Carolina.
Reuger died when his vehicle rolled over outside his home in Salisbury.
He was laid to rest on Thursday.
For more information, visit WSOC.
- Updated On Mexico trip, Trump leaves press stranded
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Updated Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father in law
- Updated Preparations for first ECU home game underway