NEW YORK - Shoppers are expected to pound the keyboards and not the pavement looking for big bargains today -- Cyber Monday.
Research firm comScore suggests it will be a big online success, with Americans expected to spend $1.5 billion, up 20 percent from last year.
Retailers have ramped up their deals to get shoppers to click on their websites.
- Updated Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Updated Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'