NEW YORK - Shoppers are expected to pound the keyboards and not the pavement looking for big bargains today -- Cyber Monday.
Research firm comScore suggests it will be a big online success, with Americans expected to spend $1.5 billion, up 20 percent from last year.
Retailers have ramped up their deals to get shoppers to click on their websites.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Rhymefest's angry tweet draws Chicago police apology
- Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction