HUBERT - Dispatch confirms investigators are looking into a fire or group of fires, started in a mobile home park.
We spoke with Onslow County Dispatch Monday morning. They confirmed Crime Scene Investigators were on the scene of a mobile home park known as Royal Valley in Hubert.
Officials were investigating a dumpster on fire at 221 Riggs. Rd. A teen or group of teens is allegedly responsible for setting the fire, according to dispatch.
There was no other information available. Stay with us as we continue to gather the facts.
- Updated Southwest pilots reach tentative deal with airline after 4 years of talks
- Updated NC DOT's Ferry Division prepares for tropical system
- Updated Tropical storm warning, small craft advisory issued for Carteret County
- Updated Hershey crashes 11% after chocolate merger talks end
- Updated Chicago, aka 'Chi-raq' likely to top 2015 in number of shootings