ONSLOW COUNTY - Crews continue to investigate a Monday morning house fire.
It was reported at 4166 Richlands Highway in Onslow County around 8:30 a.m, according to investigators. The homeowners were able to save a few items out of the house. Investigators say the fire was contained in the living room area.
The cause is still under investigation. No injuries were reported.
- Updated Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates
- Updated Trump disavows robo-call from David Duke
- Chocowinity commissioner speaks out after assault charges