BEAUFORT COUNTY - Crews have finished restoring power to almost 1,700 households after a garbage truck crashed into a power pole in Beaufort County.
According to Tideland EMC, power was fully restored before 11 a.m. Monday.
Tideland reported that 1,693 members lost power after the wreck at Highway 99 at Seed Tick Neck Road. The accident happened at about 6:45 a.m. Monday.
No injuries were reported. There is no word on what exactly caused the crash.
- Updated Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates
- Updated Trump disavows robo-call from David Duke
- Chocowinity commissioner speaks out after assault charges