BEAUFORT COUNTY - Crews have finished restoring power to almost 1,700 households after a garbage truck crashed into a power pole in Beaufort County.
According to Tideland EMC, power was fully restored before 11 a.m. Monday.
Tideland reported that 1,693 members lost power after the wreck at Highway 99 at Seed Tick Neck Road. The accident happened at about 6:45 a.m. Monday.
No injuries were reported. There is no word on what exactly caused the crash.
- Updated Alabama Mardi Gras parade canceled after car hits band members
- Updated Google officially reveals its latest robot
- Updated China considers baby bonus for couples to have second child
- Updated Grant Application Intake session slated in Snow Hill
- Updated Starbucks is coming to the home of the espresso