BEAUFORT COUNTY - Crews have finished restoring power to almost 1,700 households after a garbage truck crashed into a power pole in Beaufort County.
According to Tideland EMC, power was fully restored before 11 a.m. Monday.
Tideland reported that 1,693 members lost power after the wreck at Highway 99 at Seed Tick Neck Road. The accident happened at about 6:45 a.m. Monday.
No injuries were reported. There is no word on what exactly caused the crash.
- Updated Microsoft expected to launch a Surface PC, Windows 10 updates
- Updated Calais Jungle: Fires rage in migrant camp
- Updated What it takes to work at a haunted house
- Updated Clinton attends Adele concert, singer says 'I am 100%' for her
- Updated Dreamworld accident: victims of theme park tragedy named