RICHLANDS, ONSLOW COUNTY - Crews are battling a house fire in a Richlands community Tuesday morning.
According to the Half Moon Volunteer Fire Department, they got the call at about 10:16 a.m. of the fire at 304 W. Howard Drive in the River Bluff subdivision. Flames and smoke are showing, but there are no reports of injuries.
NewsChannel 12 is working to get more details.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County