HAVELOCK, CRAVEN COUNTY - A section of a Havelock road has been closed for sewer repair, officials said.
McCotter Boulevard was closed between Tarheel Drive and Forest Hill Drive Monday morning, according to officials. The repair work was scheduled to start after the morning rush.
The repairs are expected to be completed within one week, weather permitting. The goal is to have it done before the start of school, officials said. Additional work may be required, however, once excavation is complete.
- Tornado watch issued for most of North Carolina
- Updated Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Updated Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- New Bus driver charged in Greenville Boulevard crash that killed man