HAVELOCK, CRAVEN COUNTY - A section of a Havelock road has been closed for sewer repair, officials said.
McCotter Boulevard was closed between Tarheel Drive and Forest Hill Drive Monday morning, according to officials. The repair work was scheduled to start after the morning rush.
The repairs are expected to be completed within one week, weather permitting. The goal is to have it done before the start of school, officials said. Additional work may be required, however, once excavation is complete.
- Updated How Hillary Clinton prepped for debate
- Updated Reunited at last: Elderly couple who broke hearts moved to same home
- Updated Relaunch of Galaxy Note 7 in South Korea delayed
- Updated Houston shooting: Police say they've shot suspect
- Updated Deutsche Bank shares plunge to lowest level in 20 years