NEW BERN - A Craven County man has been charged with forcible rape.
19-year-old Ricky Mancilla has been charged with 2nd Degree Forcible Rape. This due to an incident police said happened on New Years Day.
Mancilla lived in the Colonial Mobile Home Park in New Bern. He had his first court appearance and is being held in the Craven County Jail under $75,000 secured bond.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County