ONSLOW COUNTY - Troopers said there was a two-car collision at the intersection of Highway 258 and Gregory Fork road just outside of Jacksonville.
The crash occurred Thursday morning.
According to the Highway Patrol, a blue minivan, that was stopped on Gregory Fork Road, pulled out in front of a white Cadillac that was traveling east on 258.
Troopers say the Cadillac struck the driver's side of the minivan.
The driver of the minivan, Sherri Purdy, 26 of Richlands along with her two small children in the car, were transported to Onslow Memorial. Troopers said they are expected to be okay. The driver of the Cadillac, James Parker, 25 of Beulaville was also transported to Onslow Memorial.
Troopers said Purdy is charged with failure to yield.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County