ONSLOW COUNTY - Troopers said there was a two-car collision at the intersection of Highway 258 and Gregory Fork road just outside of Jacksonville.
The crash occurred Thursday morning.
According to the Highway Patrol, a blue minivan, that was stopped on Gregory Fork Road, pulled out in front of a white Cadillac that was traveling east on 258.
Troopers say the Cadillac struck the driver's side of the minivan.
The driver of the minivan, Sherri Purdy, 26 of Richlands along with her two small children in the car, were transported to Onslow Memorial. Troopers said they are expected to be okay. The driver of the Cadillac, James Parker, 25 of Beulaville was also transported to Onslow Memorial.
Troopers said Purdy is charged with failure to yield.
- Updated China: Japanese military jets using 'dangerous' tactics
- Pipeline protesters forced back after 141 arrested
- WikiLeaks reveals campaign vexed by 'Bill Clinton Inc.'
- The Cubs and Indians get ready to battle it out in Game 3 of The World Series
- Early voting update: More than 12.6 million votes cast